Hardick Chiropractic Centre was established in 1971 to serve London and deliver high-quality chiropractic care to people of all ages. While the majority of our patients seek our care for wellness and preventive purposes, hundreds more are helped with severe and complicated health issues.
We utilize corrective chiropractic care techniques which incorporate home care and regular progress assessments for our patients. Holistically, we value the roles of lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, personal education, and overall wellbeing in the healing process.
In addition to our providing chiropractic care services, Dr. B.J. Hardick is the author of two books with an emphasis on nutrition and well-being and has taught numerous seminars annually in our community on such topics since 2010. He has been the online host of international health summits and has been a featured expert and contributor for Well+Good, MindBodyGreen.com, and FoodMatters in addition to maintaining his own website, newsletter, and media for DrHardick.com. The clinic's founder, Dr. Clifford Hardick, remains on staff in a part-time capacity, offering 50 years of professional experience to our patients. He has served in various leadership roles in the chiropractic profession for the past 10 years, including twice as President of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario. The clinic's professional network extends through the International Chiropractors Association, MaxLiving, Life University, organizations of chiropractic doctors dedicated to promoting whole health. Needless to say, we are a busy, dynamic, active office!
In this position, you will interact with hundreds of people who are striving to regain, achieve, or maintain optimum health, naturally.
Every team member in our clinic plays a vital role in our patients' care! Some of your objectives will include:
- Setting a positive tone for patients' experiences in the clinic.
- Ensuring quality service to new and to long-term patients.
- Supporting the patients and your co-workers during peak hours of patient care.
- Working with the team to coordinate, produce and deliver social media and digital communications.
- Maintaining professional outbound communications on behalf of the doctors and clinic.
- Promoting and communicating the benefits of the holistic lifestyle through patient success stories and media content.
Please present with outstanding organizational and communication skills. Experience in the following areas will benefit your application:
- Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- File and database management
- Social Media
- WordPress and HTML
- Graphic support
Post-secondary graduates of Kinesiology, Holistic Nutrition, and Fitness and Health Promotion may possess skill sets and educational backgrounds ideal for this role. Past experience working in fitness or health clinics may also be of benefit. However, such degrees, diplomas, or experiences are not requirements for application.
- Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family.
- Premium nutritional supplements and health products at wholesale cost.
- Very competitive pay with respect to industry standards.
- Continuing education seminars for personal development, inspiration, and career advancement.
- Complimentary on-site parking in downtown London.
- Daily interaction with inspired patients pursuing wellness (our focus is health -- not disease!).
- No expectation to take your work home or answer emails beyond work hours ... Let your free time be your own time.
- Meet new people every day.
- See people's lives transformed.
- Work in an upbeat environment with interactivity and movement (...not at all "sitting at a computer all day").
- Enjoy a holistic and healthy atmosphere in a modernized clinic.
- Work closely with your employer and family of co-workers.
- Enjoy staggered shifts which open up certain mornings for personal time and errands, as well as some afternoons each week being off early.
- Get out early on Fridays! ... plus, work only a handful of Saturdays per year.
Weekly commitment: 25 hours. Fixed hours run from Monday through Friday, with some alternating evenings and early mornings. Additional and variable weekend hours are periodic, occurring with special events.
Experience with chiropractic care (as a patient, or as an employee in a chiropractic facility) is recommended but not required. A proven interest in holistic health care and/or personal well-being will benefit your application.
Please submit your resume (marked "Clinic + Communications Support") and 3 references along with a cover letter addressed to Dr. B.J. Hardick explaining in 300 words why you are interested in a career in our facility.
Applications must be hand-delivered to Hardick Chiropractic Centre at 331 Queens Avenue (at Waterloo St.), Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 am or Tuesday/Wednesday 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm.
If you are unable to apply in person or within the specified hours, please contact email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.