Express is actively looking for a star Financial analyst for a manufacturing client in the London area. This is a great opportunity to join a stable; global organization.
What's in it for you?
- Salary range 55-65 K depending on experience.
- Competitive vacation, benefits, RRSP package.
- Plant wide incentive bonus; Education assistance program.
- Growth potential in the fast paced; rapidly growing organization.
- Discounted company products.
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Oversee all payable and receivables.
- Prepare standard cost; update in the bill of materials.
- Variance analysis; apply overhead costs as required by the GAAP.
- Work with cross functional teams and provide support to the finance department including financial reporting, planning and controls.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- 3-5 years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary education; CPA or working towards.
- Expertise with MS excel; manufacturing software packages a definite asset.
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.