||Jan 23, 2023
Renaissance Personnel is a full-service agency supplying our client an Administrative Assistant in London Ontario.
The ideal candidate is a motivated person who is willing to take on initiatives and follow them through to completion. The role requires the incumbent to be a self-starter who can work both individually and as a team.
This role acts as the lead administrative support for various Committees as meeting organizer, minute-taker and assembly of meeting packages. Other duties and responsibilities include calendar management and organizing, committee support, Key Measurable Indicator (KPI) tracking, file retention, staff communications, booking meetings, event organizing and all other administrative tasks as required.
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, this role may be involved in the recruiting and training processes. The incumbent will assist with screening and scheduling candidates for interviews, copying interview packages, and conducting the onboarding process once the candidate has been hired.
- College diploma in Administrative, Business or Human Resources studies required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading and composition skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills to establish priorities and manage conflicting appointments, deadlines and responsibilities from various stakeholders in a high demand work environment
- Ability to investigate and resolve problems, dealing with multiple levels of internal staff and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and deal with confidential and sensitive issues in a professional manner
- Proficient in electronic file management
- Intermediate computer skills, particularly MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience taking accurate minutes at meetings and ensuring follow-up items are completed
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health.
If you require accommodations due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please notify Renaissance Personnel via email and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Temporary Placement – Maternity Leave
- Monday to Thursday 8am – 4pm
- $21.37 per hour + 4 % Vacation Pay
- Paid Weekly
To apply, please submit your resume for consideration via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.renaperson.com . While we appreciate all applications taking the time to apply, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview