Express SRG is recruiting for an Accounting Manager for a fast growing client in the London area. Reporting directly to the General manager; this position will manage 2 direct reports.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 65-75k DOE, 10-15% discretionary bonus
- Benefits package; 4 weeks vacation*
- 37.5 hours work week
- Amazing company discounts*
- Supportive, Personal and family run business
- Strong growth potential to become an Accounting Manager
- Work with the senior management
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Offer strategic advice to the senior management
- Prepare financial reports; account reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger; assist with audit
- Oversee a small accounting team
- 5 plus years of senior strategic accounting experience
- Post secondary education in Accounting; CPA designation or working towards
- Leadership experience is ideal
- Driven personality; open for change; critical thinker
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.