Forklift Operator - Contract
On behalf of a local London client, Randstad is recruiting to fill a full-time contract Forklift Operator for 3 months, to be extended based on workload and employee fit. The ideal candidate would possess a minimum of 2 years of consistent Forklift operation experience, cross dock experience an asset
Shift: Monday to Friday Hours are 1:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (NIGHTS)
Wage: $17.63 hourly + OT after 44 Hours as needed
Forklift Operator Job Details:
- Operating forklift in cross dock setting
- Counting inventory, checking for damaged product
- Manually checking bill of lading for product if arrived or missing
- Supporting Shipper / Receiver as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- External Forklift License is Required (Universal not in-house) – Must be able to provide proof*
- Ability to lift between 30 to 50 lbs. as needed
- Minimum 2 Years Forklift Operation – Counterbalance (Sit-Down)
- Cross dock experience would be considered an asset
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent – Must be able to provide proof**
- 2 Supervisory References required prior to submission to our client**
Email us your Resume, References and Valid Forklift License at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information? Call us at 519-679-9864 and speak with Kaitlyn Northmore.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Professionals Canada