Job Expired This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received.
|Position Type:||Full-time / Permanent|
CultureWorks – English as a Second Language Inc., is seeking an Assistant to the Registrar for its London campus, supporting locations at Brescia University College, King’s University College and The University of Western Ontario. CultureWorks is a private language school with an additional campus in Oshawa at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology and Durham College.
Reporting to the Registrar, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving and processing all student applications
• Knowledge of application requirements for university partners
• Managing and updating RDBMS database (MS Access)
• Information systems coordination including telephone systems and remote desktop server
• Liaising effectively with staff, students and university personnel
• Providing administrative and technical support to team members in Registrar’s Office
• 3 to 5 years experience preferably in an educational institution
• University or college degree
• Strong keyboarding and computer skills – particularly in MS Office Suite and Database Management
• Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
• Well-organized, able to multitask and handle high cycles of workload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Display team spirit and a willingness to be flexible to daily demands
• A professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Understanding of university programs, international education and current trends
This is a full-time position. Remuneration based on experience. Full benefits and company pension plan options available.
Application Contact Information
|Company Name:||CultureWorks ESL|
|Contact Name:||Lee Ann Ross-Hayton|