|Date Posted:||Mar 13, 2023|
|Education:||College Diploma (2 years)|
Hey there, we're TagsforHope - the pet brand that's on a mission to make the world a better place for animals! Based in London, Ontario, we're proud to create high-quality, stylish pet products that make pets look and feel awesome. Our goal is to become a leading pet brand worldwide, with a commitment to making a positive impact for animals everywhere.
At TagsforHope, we believe that pets are more than just furry companions - they're part of the family. That's why we're passionate about creating fashionable, high-quality pet products.
We're looking for a graphic designer/illustrator to join our team and help us create magic. If you've got an eye for color, strong illustration skills, and love staying up-to-date with design trends, we want you! Working with a group of creative and dedicated team members, you'll play an essential role in bringing our brand to the forefront of the pet industry.
This is a full-time, in-person position, but we're open to hybrid arrangements. If you're a highly creative and hardworking individual who's ready to join our mission, we'd love to hear from you. Together, we can create a better world for our furry friends, one stylish accessory at a time.
- Create and illustrate seasonal designs for pet products including collars, harnesses, bandanas, and tags
- Conduct visual research to determine trends and seasonality
- Participate in brainstorming meetings to develop concepts for new designs
- Experiment with new design ideas and techniques
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends
- Plan out product launches and create cohesive designs for all products
- Test designs for dye-sublimation, UV printing and create UV maps for render purposes
- Export designs for print in all sizes and select matching logos and thread for products
- Style product photos, source and coordinate with models, and arrange photoshoots
- Design sales content for the website and email campaigns
- Prototype and design product packaging for updates or new products
- Report to the Head Designer at TagsforHope
- Be highly creative, hardworking, and proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Daily impact on one of the greatest DTC pet fashion brands in Canada
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- Bonuses and flexible work schedule
- Part of a passionate and creative team
- Many growth and learning opportunities
- Pet-friendly office and plenty of complimentary TagsforHope™ products
- Minimum of 2-year graphic design education or 1-year equivalent experience working within a graphic design role.
- Strong Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of the latest fashion and design trends
- Thrive working creatively in a fast-moving startup environment
Nice to have:
- Photography skills
- UI/UX Design
- 3D Rendering
We're a pet fashion brand on a mission to make the world a better place for animals. Started by two brothers in 2014, we're proud to say that we've served almost a million customers worldwide. We create fashionable, durable, and fully-featured pet products right here in Canada. Plus, we've built a pretty awesome community of pet lovers along the way. We're leading the way in the pet fashion industry and we're just getting started. Join us on our mission to create a brighter future for all animals!
TagsforHope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.