||Jan 25, 2021
Human Resources (HR) Management Systems Coordinator (HRS 201900436)
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time Temporary until February 1, 2023 with the possibility of extension
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Note: This is a full-time temporary Administrative position (37.5 hours per week) starting February 28, 2021 and ending February 1, 2023 (two-year contract with the possibility of extension). This position will primarily work remotely with onsite requirement periodically.
Duties: Under the supervision of the Human Resource (HR) Management System Project Coordinator, this position provides an advanced level of support for HR data and maintains and updates current HR technology system functionality. The incumbent uses expertise in HR technology and HR business needs to provide advanced levels of support for, and access to, data for decision making. With specialized knowledge of HR systems with functionality including payroll, benefits, absence management, learning, labour relations and other ancillary HR systems, the incumbent assists the HR team with ongoing configuration and support of existing systems. Leveraging the HR systems, the incumbent gathers and analyzes complex, confidential data to produce statistical and management reports. The incumbent will maintain and coordinate updates to the HR intranet site. The incumbent also monitors and implements system upgrades by leading projects to configure, document and test upgrades and train end users.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in Computer Science with an emphasis on HR systems, Project Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a large, multi-department organization
- Familiarity with union and non-unionized working environments would be an asset
- In addition to advanced level expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, experience in using the following systems or similar systems would be beneficial, including: Colleague HR, CornerstoneOnDemand, PeopleAdmin ATS, SharePoint, Crystal and Informer Reporting
- Advanced proficiency in manipulating data from multiple sources, using a variety of reporting solutions in response to HR data requests is required
- Proficiency in incident management (tracking issues, investigating/troubleshooting/resolution) is required
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and statistical ability
- Extensive knowledge of HR and payroll applications
- Extensive knowledge of modern electronic data processing, principles and practices
- Extensive knowledge of numerous software packages
- Effective project management skills