Are you looking for work as a Forklift Operator in London?
Do you have 1 year experience as a reach forklift operator?
Our client, a great company located in London is looking to hire Forklift Operators with at least one year of experience to join their team. It’s full-time opportunity (40 hours per week) with positions open on their day, afternoon & weekend shifts (NO rotation)
Reporting to Warehouse Manager, the Forklift Operator will be responsible for picking stock and moving various items throughout the facility using the forklift. This position does require labour and lifting as you will not be strictly working on a forklift for 8 hours a day.
You’ll be working for One of Canada’s largest furniture retailers. They have an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after their teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
What we offer:
- $19-$20/hr to start
- Temp to hire position
- Straight shifts (no rotation required)
- Day shift – 9am – 6:30pm (Fulltime Hours)
- Afternoon shift – 1pm-9pm (Fulltime Hours)
- Weekend shift – 1pm-9:30pm (suitable for students – part time hours)
- Steady hours & weekly pay cheque
What you do:
- Pull and Prepare product for shipment
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Move, stack and stage product using a reach forklift
- Inspect and verify equipment is running properly
- Maintain customer quality requirements and specifications
Who you are:
- Minimum 6 months of prior, stable experience operating reach forklift
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Own transportation as shift times are not bus accessible
- Work efficiently as a team player and be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Effective in communication.
- Problem solver with excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy hard work and physical labour.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.