WHO WE ARE:
Brought on through the electrification of the automotive industry, Vari-Form is experiencing new business opportunities. Vari-Form’s solution provides a lightweight, environmentally friendly, low-cost alternative to traditional stamped and welded components. We form parts using water and believe that the future of manufacturing and automotive can benefit from this technology.
The selected candidate will join the production team responsible for operating a variety of production equipment and ensuring quality standards are met while participating in continuous improvement of plant processes through automation and the newest technology.
We are excited to be growing and are looking forward to learning from you.
WHAT WE OFFER (Full-Time):
Vari-Form values our employees and offer various programs to support them and their families if selected for a full-time position:
- Starting wage is $21.15 per hour with annual increases to a maximum of $28.20 (Contract wage is consistent at $21.15)
- 1.5x for work over 40 hours per week
- Midnight and afternoon shift premiums
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability, and life benefit package
- Family and employee assistance programs
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Paid Vari-Form holidays
- Tuition and training reimbursement
- Uniform, work boots, prescription safety glasses allowance
- Yearly vehicle discounts, employee pricing (A plan) Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat vehicles
- Employee recognition, service awards, BBQs, and other employee appreciation events
- Air-conditioned building, free parking
- Growth opportunities including promotions to team leader, quality, shipping, maintenance, apprenticeship, etc.
- Operate a variety of production equipment such as press, bender, robot, spot weld cell, welding, etc.
- Meet production requirements through a variety of physical tasks while loading and unloading parts
- Participate in preventative and regular maintenance
- Maintain work area and equipment in a safe operating condition
- Fully comply with all safety rules and procedures
- Produce high quality parts with zero defects
- Share responsibility with other team members for continuous improvement projects
- Meet all other Company requirements
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to work rotating shifts following 2-week schedule - midnights, afternoons, days
- Able to work up to 48 hours a week. Overtime is typically scheduled on Saturdays.
- Manufacturing or physical labour experience.
- Must be reliable - good attendance is a must!
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours
- Able to perform repetitive tasks including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 40lbs
- Physical ability sufficient to competently perform the essential elements of the job
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Successful completion of high school / GED
- Successfully pass a criminal check
HOW TO APPLY - https://variform.applytojob.com/
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.