||Sep 16, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience as a legal assistant with proven knowledge of Family Law. In this role, you will be supporting a strong team committed to advocating on behalf of the most complex family law cases. The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently, as well as in a b usy team environment. The successful candidate will be hired directly by our client on a full time, permanent basis at their London office.
* Transcribing dictation & inputting lawyers dockets
* Setting up conferences & scheduling appointments
* Preparing all correspondence to clients & lawyers
* File management (Electronic & Paper)
* preparation of accounts, deposit of cash receipts, payment of invoices
* Filing & serving of all documents as required with family court proceedings
* 5+ years experience within Family Law
* Extensive knowledge of Divorcemate
* Ability to prepare & analyze Financial Statements & Family property statements is required.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Salary: Up to CA$1 per year
Application Contact Information