||Sep 16, 2020
||High School Diploma
Drake has partnered with one of London's top Logistic companies to help them on-board PERMANENT team members. This is a full time opportunity to join our clients site. Upon successful completion of probationary period you will receive Health & Dental Benefits along with RRSP matching.
If you are looking for a role that comprises of 100% fo rklift operating this is not the role for you. The successful candidate will be eager and able to complete a variety of tasks including manual physical labour.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
* Load, unload, move, pick, and package product for storage and/or delivery
* Achieve 100% accuracy in all facets associated with receiving, inventory, order/kit picking, auditing, and shipping duties
* Daily activities involve picking orders, counting, weighing, sorting, labelling, packing, unpacking, record keeping, etc.
* Ensure productivity and quality performance metrics are reached in an effective, efficient and safe manner
* Keep your personal work area clean, tidy, and organized and assist in other warehouse maintenance duties when required
Qualifications & Applied Skills:
* Minimum 2 years demonstrated work experience on a forklift
* Basic computer and inventory management skills
* The physical ability to stand for long periods for time, bend and carry, pull and/or push product weighing upwards of 50 lbs
* Basic mathematical skills with the ability to calculate simple equations
* Forklift license and any other lift truck license is a requirement
Hours: Currently have openings on both Afternoons & Night Shift - Straight shifts (not rotating)
Afternoon Shift: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Night Shift 10:00pm - 6:00am
$18-$19/hr to start
Salary: CA$1 8 - CA$18.75 per year + Benefits & RRSP
Application Contact Information