Integration Psychotherapy Services is interested in partnering with an established professional, on a contract basis, who is interested in supporting 1-2 clients per week to start. Integration Psychotherapy Service will refer the clients to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will schedule appointments directly with the client and the session will take place at Integration Psychotherapy Service office. The successful candidate will bill Integration Psychotherapy Service an agreed percentage for each counselling session.
This position is ideal for someone who is building their own practise or would like to increase the number of clients they currently support.
The successful candidate must exhibit values and ethics that align with Integration Psychotherapy Services’. This practise prides itself on a willingness to transparently relate to clients without hiding behind a professional or personal façade; it offers acceptance to client for who he or she is without conveying disapproving feelings, actions, or characteristics and demonstrates a willingness to attentively listen without interruption, judgement or giving advice.
Integration Psychotherapy Services is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Please contact us at any time during the recruitment process and let us know what accessible supports you may need.
- Three years experience in providing clinical counselling.
- Experience working with couples, depression and anxiety.
- Experience working with addiction and children is an asset.
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Social Work, or equivalent
- Registered member in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW), or College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
- The Contractor is responsible to purchase, maintain and show proof of the appropriate insurance dictated by their Professional College.
To apply submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.