WHO WE ARE
- Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is a leader in advanced tube hydroforming technology for the development and manufacture of products used by the automotive industry. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and an additional site in Mexico. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is an affiliate of Stellantis N.V.
- Operate a variety of production equipment
- Meet production requirements through a variety of physical tasks
- Participates in preventative and regular maintenance
- Maintains work area and equipment in a safe operating condition
- Fully complies with all safety rules and procedures
- Produce high quality parts with zero defect
- Shares responsibility with other team members for continuous improvement projects
- Ensures that working areas are kept clean and tidy
- Meet all other Company requirements
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Enrolled in full-time school, minimum of 4 courses. (preferred)
- Able to work Monday through Friday, and Saturdays when required.
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift on days, afternoons, and nights that rotate every two weeks.
- Physical able to competently perform the essential elements of the job.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Manufacturing related experience is an asset.
- Safety shoes that meet our standard are required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Vari-Form prides in our employee programs that include:
- Competitive wages starting at $17.50
- Shift premiums
- Growth opportunities
- Provided safety equipment
- Plus, so much more
HOW TO APPLY:
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.