||Feb 28, 2020
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Part Time, School Term Positions
Program Supervisor Positions - $22.29 per hour
Program Assistant Positions - $18.07 per hour
Supply Staff and Child Care Assistant Positions are also available- $16.00 per hour
(The above rates include the $2.00 per hour provincial wage enhancement grant.)
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you looking for a friendly, creative and professional working environment? If so, please consider applying to join the London Children’s Connection team!
London Children’s Connection operates Before and After School Programs in 65 elementary schools in London and the surrounding area. We are looking for caring, knowledgeable and enthusiastic individuals with the following qualifications.
- Positions for the 2019/2020 school year start September 2019 and end June 25, 2020
- Hours are approximately 7:30 am to 9:00 am and 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm – Monday through Friday
- Experience working with children between 4 to 12 years of age
- Priority will be given to applicants with an ECE Diploma, Child and Youth Worker Diploma, Recreation Leadership Diploma or equivalents
- Standard First Aid with Child & Infant CPR – Level C
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (employment specific)
To apply, go to www.lcc.on.ca/careers, School Age Program Opportunities , to complete our on-line application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources at 519-471-4300
- Planning and implementing a quality Before and After School Program for children 4 to 12 years of age
- Ensuring the supervision and safety of the children in the program
- Fostering the children’s curiosity and facilitating activities based on their interests and needs
- Building positive relationships with the children, families and school community
- Following the Child Care and Early Years Act requirements and London Children’s Connection’s policies and procedures