Our client based in St. Thomas, who is a major supplier in the manufacturing industry producing stamping of machinery and production processes, is growing and looking to add to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Load and unload parts into machine.
· Quality inspection of parts to ensure quality standards are met.
· High attention to detail and hand eye coordination.
· Ability to learn new roles as you gain experience.
Schedule and Pay:
· Straight day or straight afternoon shifts (9 hour shifts).
· Overt time is paid after working 40 hours in a week.
· Hired on directly after you have successfully completed a 3-month probation.
· $17.50 per hour on the day shift
· $18.25 per hour on the afternoon shift – additional premium on the midnight shift
· Upon hire to the client payroll, you are eligible for a wage increases and benefits.
· Ability to stand for the entire shift
· Position requires bending, twisting and turning throughout your shift.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620