Express is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant position for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience with a high level of proficiency in Adobe Pro! This opportunity to assist with a project projected to take 3 weeks.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Updating internal documents with branding and styling.
· Converting documents into fillable electronic formats.
· Other administrative duties as required.
· 3 years administrative experience.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Highly proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe Pro.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $23.59 per hour.
· Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Administrative Assistant"