Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned HR Generalist for a large construction client in London area. Reporting directly to the Supervisor; this role will be involved in recruitment; employee relations as well as other HR functions.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 60-65k.
- 100% Employer paid Group Benefits; Pension Plan.
- Opportunity for advancement; Strong HR team to work with.
- Annual salary reviews; Discretionary Profit sharing bonus.
- Great culture; fast paced environment.
- Hybrid opportunity.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to: )
- Full cycle recruitment; training and development and manage job evaluation process.
- Support attendance management and disability claims.
- Research and recommend modifications to existing policies.
- Prepare and update HR reports.
- Responsible for employee relations.
- 3 plus years of recent HR generalist experience- construction an asset.
- Post-secondary education in HR.
- Excellent working experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS an asset.
If interested; please send resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express SRG is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.