Express is recruiting a Finance Assistant for a 12month contract for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong accounting experience, will be tech-savvy, and eager to adapt in a growing company.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Accounts Receivable duties including business to business collections.
- Accounts Payable processing.
- Data Entry.
- Office duties as needed.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- 2 years of accounting experience in a role such as accounting clerk, accounting assistant, bookkeeper.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard with the goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year!
We are a community driven company that prides ourselves on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Finance Assistant"