Are you looking for A role as Parts Specialist in Woodstock Ontario area?
Do you have 1+years working in the Parts and Service Industry?
If you answered YES to the above questions, we have an exciting opportunity for a PARTS SERVICE SPECIALIST that will be part of a fast growing team in Woodstock Ontario, that has been in business since 1976 and the official dealer of UniCarriers, Combilift, Aisle-Master, Factory Cat and Tomcat.
What we offer:
- Shift: Mon-Friday days 8am to 5pm
- Annual Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00
- Location: Woodstock Ontario
- Permanent Opportunity with a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to grow within the company: with Full benefits, paid vacation time, RSP plan, and full benefits
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR JOB:
- Perform bagging duties (sewing, stacking, filling, and wrapping)
- Experience with Forklift Parts supply a must, and Counter Balance
- Experience with e-commerce a big plus.
- Receive and fill orders for parts, via phone, e-commerce, email, customer visit, etc.
- Source parts for both internal (service department) and external customers
- Utilize OEM and aftermarket parts catalogs to provide pricing and availability
- Fill customer orders from stock and place orders when requested items are out of stock.
- Process sales and other transactions, invoicing based on customer’s account standing
- Communicate parts recommendations, lead times, and back-orders with customer.
- Ship, track and receive parts shipments - vendor inbound and customer outbound.
- Notify and Examine returns for defects, file RMAs, and exchange defective parts/issue refunds.
- Organize, monitor, and replenish branch parts inventory, including service vans
- Lead periodic warehouse and service van inventories, as well as perform cycle counts.
- Overseeing the branch in the absence of the branch manager
- Answering phones and directing (walk-in) customers to the appropriate All-Lift contact
- Loading and unloading of deliveries, including equipment
- Receiving vendors, directing to the appropriate area, and verifying/signing paperwork
- Be an active participant on the branch safety committee
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- A current forklift operator license (counter balance)
- Proficient in relevant software - Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation, good customer communication skills, and troubleshooting.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Have any questions? Feel free to contact us for more information.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.