YMCA of Southwestern Ontario
The YMCA of Western Ontario is a multi-service charity that provides opportunity for personal growth for all background, beliefs, and abilities. Our Y provides programs and services to approximately 32,000 members and numerous non-member program participants. Programs and services are directed toward a range of individuals from infant to senior. Members and participants come from all social, economic and racial background as well as from all areas of the city.
Why the Y:
- An opportunity to work in a charitable organization open to all regardless of background, belief or ability
- A connection to an international organization honored by many
- A chance to work with staff who, for the past several years, have documented a satisfaction rate of over 90% on the Staff Satisfaction Survey
- A place where people care about each other and their community; where the Y’s core values respect, caring, honesty and responsibility are practiced each and every day
- Hands-on training and transferable skills which will set you up for success now and in the future
- A complimentary YMCA membership which encourages you to embrace the Y’s philosophy of health and well-being
- A discount on our Childcare and Camp programs with high interests in the excellence of our programs
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The YMCA of Western Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.